1. All Prices Mentioned on this website are exclusive of taxes.
2. Any benefit with Plans cannot be combined with any other offer provided by SKYNET
3. This Plan is intended only for Personal and Non-Commercial Use, and not for any commercial, special or enterprise purposes.
4. Sefaro Networks (SKYNET) reserves the right to end/ suspend/modify the benefit at all times, as well as in specific cases of commercial use, or any fraudulent use.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between Sefaro Networks (SKYNET) and each customer and by subscribing to the benefit, customer accepts the same as binding upon him/her.
6. Sefaro Networks (SKYNET) will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the benefit or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Sefaro Networks (SKYNET)'s reasonable control. If Sefaro Networks (SKYNET) suspends or cancels the Offer, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void. Sefaro Networks (SKYNET) will not be liable to compensate any customer for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Offer.
7. Sefaro Networks (SKYNET) has no liability whatsoever in respect of any claims or disputes and any resulting damages or losses, whether direct or indirect, relating to the customer availing, not receiving or customer's use of the benefit.
8. Sefaro Networks (SKYNET) makes no warranties or representations whatsoever in respect of the benefit and the broadband services including as to its fitness for any particular purpose, merchantability, quality, availability, disruption or error free operation.
9. Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Sefaro Networks (SKYNET) and the customer submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Coimbatore alone.
10. Speed Indicated is till our ISP node only. Maximum possible speeds are as per mentioned in plans will be configured.
11. Maximum feasible speeds is subject to our network capability in your area and also depends on network traffic.
12. All equipment supplied by us shall remain our property at all times.
13. Customer is liable to pay monthly rental & any Penalty till CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) is returned in good condition.
14. Registration, Installation/Configuration charges applicable.
15. Additional FUP TopUp Packs are valid only for the current billing cycle and will not be carry forwarded. (NO DATA CARRY FORWARD)
16. Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
17. Sefaro Networks (SKYNET) reserves full rights to alter or make changes to plans without any prior notification.